Saturday, October 22, 2011

Baby Girl Turns One

September 22, 2011. This day came with such mixed emotions for me. I just blinked and now Maggie Joy is a one year old. This last year flew by so fast. I know I have said this with all of our children but this one was faster than the speed of light. She's our sweet, dear princess pretty pants and as the only other girl besides Mommy she does have a special place of honor in our home.

The boys adore her and really do treat her as though she was royalty. And since I often call our boys little princes, it's no wonder they know to treat their sister as the princess God has made her to be. Don't get me wrong they still steal her toys and even the food from her highchair, but they love her and she loves them and that's all that matters.

Here are some photos from the big day. I hope you enjoy them and thank you to all the friends and family who were able to share that day with us. Enjoy!

My 1st really girlie cake.

She has a real sweet tooth like her daddy.


This dress was her cousin Ella's, on her 1st birthday. How special is that!

Dumbo; her 1st movie (the boys have enjoyed it more, for now).

Grandma Bernice, these are so dear to us. She wears them a lot these days!

A gift from Auntie Krista & Uncle Greg to help keep that bald head warm. 






















These photos were all taken by our 13 year old Neighbor, Megan. She did a really good job. I've encouraged her to take some classes sometime to bring out her natural talents.