Friday, October 28, 2011

Next Week's Menu

October 31 to November 4, 2011

I was just so excited for some of these options, I thought I might share them in advance. My husband is currently working his night shift a couple breakfast for dinner options are planned. I have included the links to my sources. In no particular order...

Baked Oatmeal

Mantastic Fried Chicken & Waffle Sandwiches

Chicken & Dumplings (only I am using leftover roasted chicken & my own biscuit recipe)

Salmon Burgers (served on fresh buns and a side salad)

Pumpkin Mac & Cheese (this is a new variation on a recipe I have made before)

Anyway, these are inexpensive to make, but seem like yummy comfort foods that won't kill us. I might alter the oils & prep to make them a bit healthier for us. I will let you know how they turn out.