Monday, November 7, 2011

My Life with Boys

I find myself really noticing the contrast between girls and boys so much more now that I have a girl. While I have always known they were different, I find myself taking more moments in the day to appreciate this difference. Since I am a very visual person, I thought that it might be a neat idea to create a picture gallery to let you all see what I am seeing.

Here is my 1st instalment. So much of my day revolves around a variety of superhero action (music, toys and imagination play).

Heroes

Throughout the day I will often find little treasures like these from the imaginations of my boys. Sometimes I find them under my feet, quite by accident. I prefer this type of discovery. Spidey should be swinging from my cupboards; how else could he save the cheerios from the Graeme monster?

See No Evil, Hear No Evil & Speak No Evil
This is one my husband took a while back. I found it while downloading the images from our camera and I knew this one was worth sharing. Makes you think though doesn't it? Do they really understand what they are doing?


Another peek into the mind of my boys is the sweeter side. This photo shows just how much they love their sister. "We don't want her to get lonely."



Quality time with the boys playing... Mamma Gamer


No matter how you look at it, my life sure is richly blessed to have three little boys reminding me to slow down, take a look around and play once and a while. And if I get lonely, grab an action hero and take a good nap.