|Tonight's supper was Awesome!|
So on to this week's menu: (in no particular order)
Filipino Pork Adobo
Moroccan Chicken with Olives
Singapore Noodles and Pork
2c pork loin, sliced (can use chicken or beef if you prefer)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 leek (or sm onion if you don't have), sliced
1 each red, yellow & green pepper, sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 c chicken stock
1/4 c oyster sauce (or 2 tbsp soy sauce)
1 tsp ginger, grated (I keep it in the freezer & grate in as needed)
1 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp corn starch
1 tbsp cold water
1/2 c parsley or coriander, chopped
1 tsp chilli garlic paste (or to taste)
1 small box whole wheat spaghetti
- Cook spaghetti as per box instructions.
- In a large skillet, stir-fry pork in heated oil until browned. Remove & set aside.
- Cook leek (onion), peppers, garlic for a minute. Add stock, oyster sauce and curry powder.
- Blend corn starch with water; stir into skillet, adding pork. Bring to a boil until heated through and sauce is thickened. Stir in parsley and chilli garlic paste.
- Drain pasta and toss with meat mixture. Serves 6-8
Classic Meat Lasagne (right from the freezer, PC sale)
That's pretty much it for this week. I did come across this recipe while surfing on Pinterest. It just looks so neat that I think it might be on the Christmas dinner menu...
Crispy Potato Roast