Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Heart for the North

Short and to the point – a new one for me!

I am not posting as often as I would like; I have a whack load of images ready to go for recipe blogging, but the time to sit down isn't there these days. My focus has changed even more since our recent trip to The Pas to visit some friends. After seeing the brokenness there (the town and a bit from our friends), my heart has grown even greater for the restoration of God's kingdom on earth. My heart cries for His lost children who don't see their worth to a God who loves them and created them for such greatness.

This is why our friend's hearts grieve as well. They have seen this pain, that could be so easily lifted by the blood of Christ, every day for the past 2 years and they won't give up and for that I am so very proud of them. So that is why my time to blog is so rare right now. We find ourselves spending our time more purposeful and in prayer as much as we can (the children and myself throughout the day especially). There is an urgency to pray for those living in Northern Manitoba right now. Change is coming and I don't know what it looks like right now but we pray the hand of God is in the lead.

Praying on...